About Me

I'm in 7th grade, and my name is Abby O. I love Nancy Drew computer games, books, writing stories,reading, and spending with my friends. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome

I know I have started two blogs before and gotten bored and quit. But I'm hoping, with good amount of encouragement and feedback from you, I can keep this one going. I am really excited about telling you about my thoughts,life, and ideas. What am I doing now you ask? Well, my Aunt Beckah and Uncle Craig are visiting for a few days and they brought along their oh so adorable Children, 3-year-old London and 10-month-old Thatcher. Today We are either going to Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery or the Branson Landing. I'm also hoping to take my Aunt Beckah to Orange Leaf. I personally think Orange Leaf is the best self-serve fro yo place in the world. The bright colorful decor and oodles of flavors put me in heaven. My aunt has never been there and I plan to show the joys of Orange Leaf.I gotta go now, but I'll say more later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby! I'm glad to see you writing in your free time--you have so much talent! I'll look forward to following your thoughts. I hope you are having a good summer vacation!

    Mrs. Cox

    ReplyDelete