About Me

I'm in 7th grade, and my name is Abby O. I love Nancy Drew computer games, books, writing stories,reading, and spending with my friends. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Update

I guess my aunt and uncle are in Tennessee now. Sigh. I miss them so much.
Anyways, My grandma Phyllis sent me a book written by her pastor called, "This is the Bible" It looks quite fascinating. I'm bored so I think I will make a list of my favorites.

actors/actressDebby Ryan. period.
singersSteven Curtis Chapman, Taylor Swift, Francesca Battistelli, Debbie Ryan
books Nancy Drew, Little House series,anything written by Martha Finley
moviesThe Sound of Music, Hannah Montana the movie
TV Shows
Suite Life on Deck,Hannah Montana, Little House on the Prairie
foods Potatoes,Pizza, Muffins, Popcorn,Celery

Number one Favorite The Lord!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter's favorite food is celery? Where did I go wrong?? Just kidding ... great blog, sweetie. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete