About Me

I'm in 7th grade, and my name is Abby O. I love Nancy Drew computer games, books, writing stories,reading, and spending with my friends. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chicken Eggs


My chickens finally laid eggs! My dad found the eggs in a feed bucket in our barn.The eggs are little and brown. They taste really really good. I had half of the first one this morning and my sister had the other half. My mom scrambled it. I am not a fan of eggs, in fact I generally hate them. But, these eggs have a special taste. I just love them. If anyone is considering buying chicks I would definitely recommend. Normally, at this moment I would be listing the perks of owning chickens. But my sister is bugging me about giving her a turn on the computer,so,Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment